Honey Badger's Mountain Grill Breakfast, Burgers, Sandwiches, and Tots
BREAKFAST, BURGERS, SANDWICHES, AND TOTS
Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on delicious homemade bread. It’s perfect for going mobile. Sounds simple, tastes amazing!
Honey Badger's French Toast Sandwich
This road-ready hand-held french toast sandwich is made with egg-dipped homemade bread and stuffed with a delicious combination of cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and a little bit of cinnamon.
"Sin"namon Toast Sandwich
Cinnamon toast stuffed with my sweet cream cheese filling. Tastes like a cinnamon roll fresh out of the oven. Yummmmmmm….
Two slices of egg-dipped homemade bread topped with powdered sugar. Served with a side of bacon. Fingers or fork…it’s up to you!
Protein Bowl (GF) (Keto)
Scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, salsa verde, and your choice of bacon, ham, chorizo, or sausage, served with a fork. Dig in!
Need a carb boost? Can also be served over gluten-free tots. (No longer Keto with the tots added, but you already knew that if you’re Keto!)
Another ready-for-the-road treat! Bacon OR sausage OR chorizo OR ham, OR a mix of two meats, with scrambled egg, shredded cheese, green onions, and salsa verde. Prepared when you order.
Veggie Breakfast Burrito
Scrambled egg, grilled mushrooms, steamed spinach, shredded cheese, green onion, and salsa verde. Prepared when you order.
These all-beef burgers are ⅓ lb before grilling, and are served on homemade buns.
The Mama Badger **FAN FAVORITE**
This burger started as a “Hmmmm….maybe it’ll work…?” and with a bit of morphing became a crowd favorite! A little kick is added to the burger with chorizo, melty cheddar cheese and Honey Badger’s own spicy jalapeño-serrano garlic relish. Topped off with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and chipotle mayo.
Cheddar Piggy Bar-be-moo
⅓ lb burger with cheddar cheese and grilled bacon, slathered in BBQ sauce. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.
Piggy Blue Moo
This burger comes with grilled bacon and melty blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo.
Swiss & Shroom Piggy Moo
This one is smothered with grilled mushrooms, melty Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo.
This burger quickly became the Honey Badger’s favorite. Grilled pepperoni slices and melty mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo.
"Cover the Bases" Burger
It’s a bacon cheeseburger, folks! This baby comes with bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo.
SANDWICHES & MELTS
Served on homemade bread.
BLTT with a little kick**FAN FAVORITE**
BLT meets the Club. Grilled bacon, fresh lettuce and tomato, cheddar cheese, and lightly grilled deli-sliced turkey, with chipotle mayo.
Turkey, Shroom & Spinach Melt
Lightly grilled deli-sliced turkey, grilled mushrooms, melty cheddar cheese, tomato, and spinach.
Ham, Shroom & Swiss Melt
Diced ham, grilled sliced mushrooms, melty Swiss cheese, and a little bit of mayo. Hits the spot!
Grilled sliced mushrooms, cheddar cheese, spinach, tomato, and mayo. (Not vegan)
Choose from cheddar, Swiss, or American. Or get creative and mix all three! I’ll take it from there.
Just the Tots, Ma'am
Tots sprinkled with Tony Chachere’s® Original Creole Seasoning®.
Add melted cheddar (additional $, and only when available.
Tots topped with butter, Italian herbs and seasonings, a few shakes of garlic, and parmesan cheese.
Tots topped with crumbled chorizo, Frank’s® Red Hot®, shredded cheddar cheese, and a couple shakes of cayenne pepper.
Coffee (no decaf)
Canned drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mtn Dew, Dr. Pepper
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Menu items, prices and hours are subject to change without notice.
Honey Badger's Rules for keeping order at a food truck:
- PLEASE SPEAK LOUDLY and face me when we chat. The exhaust fan is powerful and very, very loud. Add food sizzling on the grill, a fryer churning out crispy tater tots, and a few more fans to keep me from melting, and it’s an 80s hair band concert in here.
- I literally CANNOT hear you while I’m cooking. If I’m not cooking, cleaning, or dealing with another customer, and have the time to stick my head out the window, I’m happy to chat.
- PLEASE READ THE MENU. If you are not able to read the menu, please let me know and we will work around it. If you are too lazy to read the menu, get ready for a completely different conversation with the Honey Badger.
- I sometimes run out of items. This is a food trailer, not Costco.
- Do not ask me to cut your food. I’m happy to offer you a plastic knife.
- I cook food when you order it. The more we talk about how long it will take to get your food, the longer it will take.
- I serve tater tots. I don’t have fries. Don’t ask for fries. Please see Rule #3.
- I don’t have fancy coffee. Just coffee kinda’ coffee. And guess what? It’s hot. Don’t sue me because you don’t know how coffee works. I brew it when you order it.
- Condiments, veggies, etc., requested on the side will be an additional charge unless you hold out your hand and I put them directly on your outstretched hand.
- Your mom will be proud of you for eating extra veggies, but it costs me money, so you’ll be charged extra if you want extra.
- Breakfast and lunch are available all day (while supplies last).
- Menu items, prices, and hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
- I don’t have a “meal deal.” It comes with whatever you order with it at the price listed on the menu.
- If there is a line, please know what your younger or shy children want–along with their options–before you order, and order for them.
- I’m working extremely hard to keep my prices down. Complain about them, and our conversation is over.
- I don’t have secret ingredients that I hold only for certain people. If it’s not on the menu, it’s not available. Please limit your order to menu items only.
- I don’t know what kind of Harry Potter thing you think I have going on in here, but I don’t have fountain drinks.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES:
Please let me know if you have any food allergies or sensitivities, and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. I do not use peanut oil.
Where to find delicious breakfast and lunch:
How to contact me:
PLEASE NOTE: I will not be checking email, texts, or Facebook during business hours. I’ll be honest–I almost NEVER check voicemail, so if you really need to reach me, just email me. If you know you will be placing a large order, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at the number listed above no later than 2 p.m. the prior day.